To start an impressive haip, you need a suitable video. Why? As soon as the camera moves over an image (haip) that is stored on our platform, the linked video is played on the mobile device. 🤯 This brings the interface of any product to life.
However, if you’re not part of a large company with its own content department, then you most likely don’t have a video (yet). So what to do? Don’t worry, there are many ways to create a video these days without design skills and a small budget (even for free!).
In this article, we’ll show you 5 ways to create a video yourself in a fast and easy way.
No time to read?
Here is our summary of how to create your own video:
- 1. Record a video with your cell phone (free)
- 2. Videos with stock footage and online creator (free or 20 CHF without watermark)
- 3. Video animation created by a professional agency (e.g. Videodesign.com, starting from 4’500 CHF)
- 4. Create videos using templates with online generators (from 500 CHF)
- 5. Hire a freelancer for design and animation (from 300 CHF)
You have time? Perfect! Then let us explain the 5 options in detail. 🤟